At-Spex LMO Test Systems, Inc.
...featuring the At-Spex 768
our 768 Channel, 100/200MHz Production-worthy IC ATE System
Patent Pending Dual Pin Architechture: 768 'FAST PINS' integrated with our proven 384 I/O Precision AC/DC Pins
At-Spex LMO designs, manufactures, sells and supports IC automated test equipment
(ATE) aimed at the midrange of the high performance market.
Test Development Applications Packages AppsPaks™ include FPGA's, Flash, DDR's, Ethernet MAC/PHY and ADC's.
Our new 4th generation VLSI Production IC Test System provides up to 267 MHz Digital Vector Rate -768 Tester Channels -100Meg Vector Pattern Depth at an unprecedented $100,000 price tag
Click to view our new FAST PINS test head
The LMO 500 provides production IEEE 1149.1 JTAG programming, testing and engineering characterization for digital and mixed signal semiconductor devices.
In addition to the FAST and Precision Pins, also provides test program control of auxiliary test head connections. These can include IEEE-488/GPIB instrumentation, VXI modules, even in-house hardware designs. Auxiliaries are seamlessly incorporated into the system by TCOMM and function as an integral part of the tester, allowing the system to efficiently and accurately address mixed signal devices and systems. Mixed Signal Applications Test Plan for RDC
One of our recent applications development efforts (Q1/09) is integrating TI's world-class ADC Dynamic Measurement module
Test Plan STE10/100A PCI 10/100 ETHERNET CONTROLLER WITH INTEGRATED PHY (3.3V) .DOC / PDF
Transceiver Test Vector Developement_Rev Application Notes DOC / PDF
The test system controller is a low cost, high performance personal computer. Test program development, translation and debug as well as production test control functions are provided in a Windows application -- TCOMM.
APT500, our automated test program generator, translates design files for CPLD's, FPGAs and ASICs into complete production test programs for the At-Spex 768. Even our nontechnical users regularly generate complete functional and full data sheet parametric test programs, automatically and reliably with this turnkey package of mature artificial intelligence.
The AtSpex 768-200 FAST PINS module architecture adds unprecedented small system capability in the following areas: At-Speed AC Functional Test Rate across all channels, Vector Depth, increased Pin Count, Hi Current User Power Supplies for fmax testing as well as preserving the original features of the acclaimed LMO500’s AC/DC Precision Pins
- Speed. True 100/200/400 MHz programmable vector rate
- Deep. Up to 128M vector pattern depth
- Wide. 768 tester channels
- Hi-Current User Supplies necessary for fmax AC functional
- Four (4) Programmable DUT DPS w/ Programmable Current Limiting: 10A capability 0-5V
- Reconfigurable. User-selectable ASIC I/O pin levels: all 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V 1.2V single-ended and differential standards
- Integrates the LMO500’s Standard 384 Precision AC/DC Pins w/ FAST’s 768 channels delivered thru 1:2 transparent ASM (Analog Switch Module)
- AC parametrics: 10 ps resolution, 100 ps Driver/Comparator edge placement accuracy; DC parametrics: 12 bit resolution, 1/4LBS max linearity error- calibrated to NIST-traceable 5 ½ digit DVM;
- Hi-throughput: Mainframe-competitive AC and DC parametric test times ex. 100 pin DUT w/ 25,000 vectors containing 4,000 transitions- 4 sec total to measure and datalog to a file. Time search algorithm averages 11 iterations to acquire an edge to 10 ps res
- User tools: IEEE 1149 JTAG SCAN Programming Module, MS Windows user interface, Windows WinCHARacterization per-pin digitizing scope, per-pin Curve tracer; Self-test auto-verifies and datalogs all channels for functional Drive/Compare and AC/DC source and measure
- And of course, small. - not only the world’s only known 100MHz benchtop IC tester, the only 200/400. Approx 600W at 120V, auto-cooling fans to 37 degrees C
- Microprogrammable FPGA-based tester hardware now includes the vector processor unit (VPU), pin formatters, error logic and pipelines and DUT I/O. ATSpex IP includes Ethernet PCI DMA Controller; 267 MHz 533 MB/s 1GB DDR2 DIMM Vector Memory Controller; 200 MHz Test Controller Gate Array PEG
- Quick. Deep Vector Loads accomplished w/ Broadband to the Test Head. 100,000 vectors across 200 signal pins loads in under ½ sec; Ethernet DMA PCI Controller streams at 100Mb/sec
- Cool Only known mainframe-comparable, performance benchtop IC tester. Approx 15 inches cubed and 600W at 120V, auto-cooling fans to 37 degrees C. Previous 200MHz CMOS architectures were 4 square meters and 16,000 W. FAST PCB is 17” x14”, 23 layer Test Head
- Like a space satellite whose entire mission needs to be changed in mid-flight, the Pin Electronics Gate Array is reconfigurable via the test program loading a new image file ex’s. testing all the ASIC I/O standards a device is cable of,
- Modern enabling technologies: 65 nm 1148 pin flip-chip fBGA FPGA’s w/ state of the art clock management DCMtm/DLL’s; 400/533 MB/s DDR2 PC4300 DIMMs; GB test file transfer via Gigabit Ethernet; Embedded Pentium 4 class SBC w/ dual boot Linux and XP Pro
tm trademark of Xilinx
This document describes the design architecture performance specifications of the Model 768-200, and is subject to change without notice.
To be sure that you have the most recent revision of this specification, please contact AtSpex LMO Sales at (509) 939-7916